- BE more organised with storing MY belongings- it sets an example
- REFUSE TO BUY BOOKS-borrow from library!
- continue to persuade to dad to get rid of useless books-who needs a book on idioms from 1956 or "A dummies guide to Windows 95"-nobody wants them! apart from a computer book antique collector? (if one exists)
- Continue to state how the book collection is causing extra dust mites- which is bad for my health. :(
- what junk does not belong to mine should not be in my room-however small or large.
- sell/donate any of my junk and encourage others
- write every month ANY ACTION taken and RESULTS achieved
- Write on this blog!
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION-HOARDING SPECIFIC
Here are my new years resolution to declutterin my home: